Monday, September 7, 2009

Softly Spoken

I am back from a very busy week/weekend...but VERY worth it. Our church had a BIG 30th ann. with friends and family coming in, some we haven't seen in years. We had my brothers kids here with us! I LOVED it! I will take any chance I can to be with them. Let me tell you we were all none stop and going on very little sleep. I slept in until almost 8 this morning! I haven't done that in a long time!

I wanted to show you some of the LOs made by the FAB CT at ScrapMatters using my newest kit Softly Spoken. I also wanted to give you an opportunity to win it (here)!
I noticed this morning that I lost a follower...insert sad face. So, for those of you who have stayed faithful to my blog I am giving you a chance here to win my kit. Just leave a comment and I will pick one winner on Wednesday!! Thanks!

No comments: