Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Going Around

I am sure you've seen this on other blogs.
Will call me a copy cat.
Here's mine:

A. Age: 38
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore you dislike: Like most of you out there...the toilet.
D. Dogs: One bassett named Dolly.
E. Essential start to your day: Prayer and reading the Bible.  MUST haves.
F. Favorite color: Gray.  Seriously.  Just not in my hair.
G. Gold or silver: Silver.  I am just too pale for gold.
H. Height: 5' 4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano and the bass...do spoons count?
J. Job title: Wife, Mommy, Homemaker, Teacher.
K. Kids: Two, one who's growing a mustache and the other is signing up for driver's ed today!
L. Live: I don't get this one.
M. Mom’s name: Mom...what did you think?
N. Nicknames: None anymore.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Having my babies.
P. Pet peeves: Hmmm...do you really want to know?
Q. Quote from a movie: I honestly don't have one.  Maybe "May the force be with you."
S. Siblings: Are you ready for this?  Two bio sibs, 1 brother and one sister, three half-brothers and two step-sisters.  Oh, can't forget the in-laws too...6.
T. Time you wake up: 6:00
U. Underwear: Don't you?
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Sadly, lots.
W. What makes you run late: I am a mom, so my kids among other things.
X. X-rays you’ve had: On my teeth, and I think a chest x-ray as a kid.
Y. Yummy food you make: I made this sausage dish that was the rave at a potluck, desserts.  The kids are really too kind.  More and more when we eat out they say, "It's good, but I like Mom's better."
Z. Zoo animal favorites: The monkeys, who doesn't?

No comments: