Tuesday, October 28, 2008

From a Friend

A dear friend gave ne this nice award. I'm supposed to list seven things I'm thankful for.
1. First, I am thankful that Jesus died for my sins, there are many.
2. My husband, who is patient, works hard so I can stay home with the kids and. who has his hands full right now.
3. Our kids, just to have them is a huge blessing.
4. Friends, who sure make my day brighter.
5. That I'm an American, to be free.
6. For our church, they are my second family.
7. For family, I have been blessed on both sides with very great people.
Thanks Anne!

2 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

it looks good on your shelf!
your welcome!
hey....I have got to go make that bread! ha ha

Denise said...

Christine, Thanks for this. I have listed my seven things here:

http://beattysix.blogspot.com/2008/10/so-my-friend-christine-alamama-gave-me.html