Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just wanted to show off some of my latest LO's.
Here DS is at a "lake" nearby. I tell you PSE is awesome...the water was NOT that blue! Haha! Here's one using a photo from last year's photo shoot. I love this pic of the kids.

Here's one of Hunting Beach Pier. The crustaceans were neat. I think DH actually took the photo.

Here's one of one of my friends. She actually took the photo from her cell phone! What great quality from a phone! Hello, Mr. Jetson please! Who would'a thought!



This is one of my favorite photos. I love when my DH works with our kids.



Credits here.
Thanks for looking. While your here, please click on the ads...it gets me money so I can one day design kits for you!!


2 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

is that freddy with the feather?
and I love love love the journalling on J's layout!

momofcooper said...

all of your LO's are AWESOME!