Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Examples

I am offering a digi scrap class locally and needed to post some examples for people to see. SO if you're a regular to my blog, feel free to skip this totally! ;)

For those of you interested in my class here are some examples of what digi scrap pages can look like.
Preserving the sweet notes. (Photo recolored)
Using templates.
Telling funny stories.

Have kids? Preserve the "kid things"


Make cards...this is front and back of a card I made.


More photo enhancement, layering, recoloring of alpha, using various fonts.


Make a layout with flairs.


You can put as many elements (ribbons, flowers, etc.) as you want...


...or as little. (also using a template)


Crop, layer, photo enhancing...




These are just a FEW examples of what you can create. Your imagination is your limit! No cutting of photos, paper, etc. was ever done in any of these pages.
I hope this gave you an idea of what digital scrapbooking is about!




No comments: