Friday, January 15, 2010

Trash the Dress


Have you seen them? Those photos of ladies in their wedding (prom) dresses in the mud or splattered with paint? I was inspired by those photos for this kit. Trash the Dress is perfect for those photos and perfect for many different types of LOs as well. I teamed up with Man in the Moon for this one and I love how it turned out! Here are some GORGEOUS LOs from the ScrapMatters CT, Man in the Moon's CT and my CT!









Here is the link to the freebie! Don't forget Man in the Moon has a freebie on her blog too!
Not enough for you? We are having a contest here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. This is a beautiful kit. Appreciate your work.

Binty said...

love this ! thank-you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Cyndi146 said...

This kit is so absolutely gorgeous Christine!! I am so proud of you :) You're inspiring me to try designing again.