Friday, September 26, 2008

All Aboard!

The Scrap Matters International Blog Train has started!! What you do is start at Scrap Matters blog. From there you will follow each link across international waters. This is a long train so you will have a BIG brag book when you're done. My freebie is at the end of this post, along with the next stop.


Here's the new Scrap Matters Collab kit. It's jam packed with goodness!
Here is my freebie link. http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/7327169/967d786f/sharing.html?rnd=82 Please let me know if you have any problems.
You last stop should've been 29. http://www.ggdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/

You are HERE 30. http://www.pressedpetals.blogspot.com/

Your next stop will be 31. http://www.cyndi146.blogspot.com/

Make sure you make each stop (39 in all)! Check back at Scrap Matters for more Birthday fun!!

**My link may be too big. I am getting help on checking it for you.**

10 comments:

Something Wilde said...

Happy Birthday to SM & thanks for the bb pages!

Fran Baity said...

cute page. Your link leads to a huge .psd file that is your preview in layered form. It has the bb page on it, so it can be pulled off, but it is tilted and being the whole full sized preview in psd format, makes the download file huge. hth

Anne of Alamo said...

hey lady
I just bought the kit..
tony said scrappin' is cheaper than Nancy Drew games! tee hee
i went shoppin' and got the kit free!
I am proud of you, fun party
I haven't downloaded anything yet

Elaine said...

Thank you, very pretty.

Mumure said...

Choo!!Choo!!
Thank tou so much and happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

yea, it's a 96 meg psd file. But, I have dsl, so I'm downloading.

Thanks for the beautiful page!

Anonymous said...

93mb .psd file! ack! hehe Yes pretty big file! I believe you should merge some layers then save as a .png file?
Will check back later, thanks.

Stash Empress said...

I downloaded the whole 96mb psd file and now my computer won't open it :-( could you possibly save just the bb page as a png file? Its beautiful though, thanks for sharing!

Susie2shoes said...

Oh dear, I get 'link not valid', when I try to download. Hope to be able to download later perhaps. Thank you anyway :D

Anonymous said...

I am getting a 'link not valid' for the 4Shared bday link as well. Oh well.... looks like it was a fun one! Thanks anyhoo and thanks for sharing.