Sunday, September 28, 2008

The LINK is here!

I think I really have the link now!!! Thank you Denise!!! One of the files is named ZZZZ, just ignore that! Long story!

http://www.4shared.com/file/64889516/34427f58/Copy_of_BDay_5x7_QP_edited-2.html


Again thank you for waiting!


Seriously, for your troubles, here's a very yummy (fattening) recipe for you!


I got this from a magazine. I modified it some to make it my own.

Java Lava Ice Cream Pie

Crust:
20 chocolate sandwiches
2 Tbsp instant coffee
1/2 stick (4 Tbsp) melted butter

Glaze:
2/3 cup bottled hot fudge topping
2 1/2 Tbsp very strong coffee
1 qt vanilla ice cream. 2 cups slightly softened
1 qt coffee ice cream (with choc. chips/chunks is the best)
Garnish: mini chocolate chips

1. Coat 9-in pie plate with non-stick spray.
2. Crust: Process cookies and coffee in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until crumbs are moistened. Press over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 30 min.
3. Glaze: Mix ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
4. Spread 2 cups softened vanilla ice cream in crust; freeze 30 min. Meanwhile, slightly soften 2 cups coffee ice cream. Spread evenly over vanilla ice cream. Freeze 30 min.
5. Spread half of glaze 1/3 cup onto coffee ice cream. Freeze 30 min.
6. Meanwhile soften rest of vanilla ice cream Spread carefully over glaze. Freeze 30 min. Meanwhile, soften coffee ice cream. Spread on pie to 1 inch from edge. Freeze 30 min.
7. Stir glaze. Spread on pie. Sprinkle with choc chips. Freeze until ready to eat.
Enjoy! If you are making this pie for a function, someone else, you may want to make two. One for them and one for you!


**Please let me know if the new link worked or not!**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again ~
Thank you so much for the creation and trying to get it to work, we know you want to share it with us. Just trying to help out by telling you that your creation file is a jpeg and not a png file. The qp should be a png file. I'm sure you will get it. also, the 2nd link does not work. IF you had a email I would have let you know in that. Thanks again. :)

Anonymous said...

forgot to add I'd be happy to help you it you would like. Let me know here and I'll post my email or point me in the direction of yours and I'll contact you. :)

Anne of Alamo said...

wow Maria leaves you comments, you are advertised and everything!! you are moving and groovin'
funny about the lo at snap and scrap...tee hee, I had NO idea! thanks for the headsup! I just update my blog with the "gossip" story! miss you more!

Anonymous said...

Your quick page is so cute but I wanted to let you know your new link downloads a JPEG file format and your quick page should be a PNG format so people can slip a photo under it. :) I'm sure someone at ScrapMatters can show you how to do this if you don't know how already.

Anne of Alamo said...

hey back to ya!
I bought tons of Britts stuff, date thingees, that strip of paper with marker, some borders to make...like templates...I love attaching my own papers to these..
the hangers on ribbons...some were in her grab bag...I love everything she makes
I also got the Family Matters but it didn't download..I have left nurmerous messages with the powers that be...but no response...not happy about that
and the birthday kit I got for FREE!!!
I didn't download the qp train as I am not into them...but i will if you want me too.

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks for the recipe! It sounds great. Also the link works fine. The bragbook pages are GREAT! TYSM.

cjpeterson38 said...

Well, I lied. I said it worked fine. It did download fine but I can't put a picture in it. Can you please fix it. It sure is pretty!