Friday, October 2, 2009

Mirror, Mirror, oh Sleepy Mirror

I have to warn you ... this post has nothing to do with scrapping. I am tired and need another cup of coffee. Last night I was up late working on a new kit. DH isn't feeling well, so he was tossing and turning all night. One of the neighbors was partying again very late. There was a crash of pan lids from the kitchen. (Don't know why, we didn't inspect...too tired.) So I didn't get much sleep.
Today in science DS is learning about light...we had some fun with his experiment. Concave, Convex and how light reflects from our faces to distort them.

Here is DS...he was laughing the whole time. Me (1/2 of my face)...what a beauty!

DD...this one actually turned out kind of cool!
Hope you have a great day.
And don't forget to check out ScrapMatters new releases!


No comments: