First off, these photos are totally unedited and not the greatest. Sorry.
While I liked the wreath at it's former state, I wanted a change.
So, I took everything off. Gathered some sticks from the yard. (Thank God for windy days.)
Started covering it with reindeer moss from the Dollar Tree.
Made about 12 little paper roses out of sheet music.
Hot glued the sticks. Then added the roses.
There she is.
The roses are the same color as the brick...go figure. I don't l.o.v.e it, but it's a change.
OH! We decided on Charlie for our new dog's name. No special meaning. We just kept calling him that and he seems to answer to it.