Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Deep Conditioner for Hair

We all love soft, silky hair, right?
I know I do.
After reading this article, I so wanted to try this.  Only every time I got into the shower I forgot. 
This morning I remembered.
I took the rest of the coconut oil and massaged it into my hair until it was well oiled and looked wet.




I didn't follow her tips exactly.
After my hair was well oiled, I pulled it up in a clip and warmed it with the blow dryer for a few minutes.
I undid the clip and dried a bit more.
I pulled it back up in the clip while I took a shower.
Once I was all washed I washed and conditioned my hair.

At first I couldn't tell any difference.
Once it was completely dried and styled I loved the soft, smooth feel of it.
No frizziness.  Nice shine.
You can't see the shine that well, but it's there.
By the way, this is my natural color hair...until tonight.  I am getting low lights.

I plan to do this at least once a month, the oil that is.
Have a great day!  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

shelly said...

I that once every week or two...when I remember lol. If you put it in the micro to just melt it, it goes on Way easier! I usually pull my hair up, cover it with a plastic bag and then a towel (or..w/o if you want an awkward moment answering the door w a Walmart bag on your head lol...true story ;) )

Annabell said...

That sound cool I will have to try that!!!I will have to see if we have coconut oil...