Let's see if I can do this.
There's a challenge to blog for 30 days here.
I am late in joining.
I am going to do my best. If nothing else I will have ideas to blog about.
1. In high school I was not asked out much. When I was it was the "nerds".
2. Spelling is not me strong subject.
3. I can hula hoop pretty darn good. You should see the tricks I can do (honestly haven't tried for a long time) on my legs and neck.
4. I LOVE to bake. But you already knew that.
5. I am the only girl my hubby brought home to meet his parents.
6. I really like yogurt covered raisins.
7. Dunkin Donuts decaf coffee is my drink of choice every morning, afternoon (ok all of the time!).
8. I am a Red Sox and Celtics fan. Anything Boston really.
9. My favorite color really is gray.
10. I have never gotten a tan.
11. I am known as Plain Jane to my hubby. He is the "wild" one. (This refers to food more than anything.)
12. Growing up I wanted to be an author (I am sort of with this blog.), an archaeologist (but I don't like to get dirty), a CSI type (but blood and guts get to me) a wife and mommy (this one I am and suits me fine.).
13. I also wanted to be a dancer. Say on solid gold, MTV, Fame, etc. That was my Wii, dancing to the videos on MTV.
14. I am a sucker for military, especially Marines. Explains why I married one.
Thanks for reading.