Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 8 & 9

Trying to get on track with everyone else.

Day 8: Places I've traveled.

California
Arizona
Oregon
Washington
New Mexico
Texas
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
Maine
Niagara Falls
Minnesota

England
Scotland
Mexico
Canada

I have lived in the RED states.
The GREEN I have visited because of hubby.

We got engaged in Canada.

Some of the places I have been to.
Dodger's Stadium
Fenway Park
Quincy Market
All over Boston
The London Dungeon
Ben and Jerry's factory
Yankee Candle (the real place...oh the smell)

I know there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.

Day 9 Friends
Now I wish put all of my friends here, but to spare you I will post a few. 
I kept it to real life friends, just to keep it simple.

This one's for fun.  Oh the 80's.


Now for my closest friends in no particular order.

Anne...what is there not to say?  We are close, but who isn't close to Anne.  I know that if I needed anything I have to just pick up the phone and sees there.  She has seen me at my worst and still loves me.  She knows how to nail someone and then hang them back all pretty where they are supposed to be.  We used to be next door neighbors.

Gina...she is a "newer" bestie.  We are so much alike, yet so different.  She helped us yesterday in these crazy temps. 
Our daughters are best friends.

Michele...sorry for the photo.  I really need one of you!  This lady is a rock in my life.  She too has seen me in my worst.  She let me take a shower at her house yesterday because our pipes froze.  She's like that.  I call her my other half. 
Clara...my follow up buddy.  She ALWAYS listens when I need to vent or whatever.  I admire her dearly.  I know she has my back in prayer. 

Amy...my little sis.  She is not only my friend, she is our neighbor.  Funny how my neighbors end up being long time friends.  She always comes over with a smile.  I need that.
I feel very blessed by my real life friends and my online friends too.

3 comments:

Ami said...

Great photos. Love the ones from the 80s

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

How was the London dungeon? How 'bout you make UT one of your future stops, huh??

Pressed Petals said...

Ami...thanks and welcome.

Mandi...I will have to do a post on the London Dungeon, if I can find the pic. It was well worth it. A visit to UT would be nice. I have met a number of ladies from there through the internet.