Thursday, May 26, 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Sorry I haven't been blogging.  Sometimes life doesn't allow for blogging.
Anyway, I thought I would show you the progress of our garden.

The collard greens have done REALLY well.



 Son told me I am not supposed to wear his shoes anymore.  (He never wears them.)

Can you see them?  Teeny tiny asparagus-es coming up.  That is as big as they have gotten.  I watched a video on growing aspar. and we did them wrong.  I honestly didn't think we'd get anything.  But these are cute.

I left one to just keep on growing.  The video said to do this.  you can see how tiny it is.  On the video these were pretty big.

Darn bugs.   These little worms really stink when you smoosh 'em.

That's all.  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

jeana said...

your garden is beautiful!!