Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I have a challenge for you!

Good morning! It's time for Digi Keepsakes Wednesday Challenge and I get to host this week!!! I am very excited about this. Monica has an awesome kit for the winner. I love black and white pictures, so the challenge is a black & white challenge. Here what you need to do:
1. Use as many photos as you want, make them black and white.
2. Make the focus of the photo color.
3. You can use any color for your papers, etc. Only your photo/s need to be black & white.
4. Post your LO in your favorite site and leave the link here.
5. Tuesday 26th at midnight is the deadline.
6. Have fun!!!


Here's my LO as and example, some inspiration.


Here's the awesome kit that the winner will get!

Good luck and I can't wait to see your LO's!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

Great challenge and awesome kit! Good luck!

Leigh said...

fun idea for a challenge!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a fun challenge. Here is my link:
http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/125829/ppuser/9597

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that doesn't show up....

Anonymous said...

[url]http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/125829/ppuser/9597[/url]

Anonymous said...

OK, that doesn't work either....how do I do this?

Anonymous said...

Sistermoon, first thanks for entering. I was able to get to your site from the first link you gave me, but there was no picture. Do you have it anywhere else, any other site, photobucket?

Anne of Alamo said...

i'm gonna try this one!

Anonymous said...

OK, can you get it here?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/sistermoon68/photoshoot.jpg

Anonymous said...

Sistermoon, thanks I got it!!!

Anne, I'd be so happy for you to try it!!

Anne of Alamo said...

I did it...fun

http://anneofalamo.blogspot.com/

or click on my name....either bring you to my blog!

Melissa said...

I may not qualify to win the prize-but I wanted to post my l.o. anyway. I am away from my pc visiting family-so no Photoshop for another week :(
I did have a recent l.o. that fits the criteria-so here it is Physical Therapy
Thanks!

Jennifer @ Sew Bad It's Good said...

My poor male puppy Max is so cute, when he stuck his pink tongue out the scrapbook page just screamed pink! Thanks for the fun challenge. Here's Mine: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=36847&ppuser=10333

Anonymous said...

Ladies, thank you all for entering the challenge!! They were all awesome! Now the hard part, choosing a winner! Be back for the winner a bit later.