Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Winner of Challenge


Okay this was a tough one. I called in the troops (kids) to help. We all picked jennifer b's LO. Her dog Max's tongue was so cute!! She entered at the last minute, so better late than never really paid off here! Congratulations! Monica will be sending you the link for the kit! Thank you all for playing. There is a new challenge every Wednesday. http://digikeepsakesbymonica.blogspot.com/
Jennifer could you go to www.scrapmatters.com find me, alamama and pm me your email address so Monica can get you the link? Thanks!

2 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

that is a cute layout...great idea with the tongue!

Jennifer @ Sew Bad It's Good said...

THANK YOU! Awwww, your kids are so sweet and thanks for having the challenge. I've never won a challenge before. I'll find you shortly... WOO HOO!