Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Know BORING! Sorry!

*Do laundry. almost done

*School-done

*Dishes-washed

*Clean-the kids will do that ;)

*Run to WalMart for a few items-done

*DD's Singing lesson-teacher canceled...frees up more time!

*Call to cancel one Dr's. appt.-done

*Call eye Dr. to see if he can presrcibe a cheaper eye drop-done and they called back!

*Pick up presrciption for DD...eczema picked up and applied

*Finish photo board for the church.

*Get house together for hubby...he's been out of town since Monday-as ready as it's going to be.

*Brisket-seasoned, sauced, wrapped in foil, on the grill as I type...done a bit too much, but it'll do!

*Stop by my Dr.'s to sign a release to have my records transfered.  Getting a new Dr.  Already sounds helpful!!!-done

*Drop DS off at the Boy's and Girls Club.  Maybe pick him up too, if hubby isn't back in time.-dropped off

1 comment:

Anne of Alamo said...

I am serious! Doesn't it help to blog it! Think I may try this once a week...put my todo list in public and then as I finish update.
Love it!
You are flipping busy too!