Friday, September 23, 2011

Random, Very Random

I have been going back between two pounds.  Gained two, lose two, gain two...I have prevailed and finally lost three!

I am going to have a few hours to myself today!

It seriously seems like everything I make for dinner lately is a miss.  I have been trying new recipes (more on that later) and have yet to find a good one.  Last night was a bomb and so we had not-so-yummy leftovers.  I left the table and the conversation turned to what it was like eating in the Depression.  "Is this what it was like?"  Son actually concluded that now is probably worse.  See what I mean.

I highly doubt the my beloved Red Sox are going into the post season.

We just came out of revival and man was it good.  God moved powerfully!

Need to come up with something for our church potluck this Sunday.  Something tried a proven.

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

They can come eat at my house and they'll appreciate ya again! I swear it!