Monday, June 16, 2008

Mmmm Monday


I'm going to try something here. I want this blog to be fun and interesting. Sooo, I'm going to try something out. Themes for the days.

Here's what I have so far:


Mmmm Monday - Where I give out recipes, food tips anything food related.


Tool Tuesday - Sorry guys, these will not be tool belt type of tools. More for products I use & helpful hints.


Web Wednesday - Where I talk about & introduce you to sites that I like.


Theory Thursday - Where I talk about books, homeschool & stuff like that.


Friday - So far, Free Friday (which really means I don't know what to do here.)


Weekends -I'm off!! HAHAHA!


This may change and I may not be able to do these every day. But I need some structure for my blog, more for my mind!!


I'd love your comments, ideas or money. (That was a joke!)


Also, very important, I am REALLY bad at typing and catching my typos. Hopefully I won't make too many, but please do excuse the ones I do make.


So onto Mmmm Monday

Well, you're going to have to settle for this picture of me enjoying a free A&W rootbeer float. They were giving them out. I will have a yummy recipe next Monday. So you'll have to come back!


Have a great evening.

No comments: