Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday, sunday...




It's late Sunday night. Had a BUSY weekend. As you know, we have company and then our pastor's wife went into labor Friday night. We got a call @ 4:ooam Sat, so I went to their house to watch their boys. At 4:40am their baby girl (yeah!) was born. We brought the boys to our house after they woke up. They stayed the night and we even took them to church. They were really good. It was nice for Jared to have a boy to play with. Can't wait to see the baby.

Sat. night we had a concert at the Plateau. Let me tell you... windy doesn't even begin to describe the weather!!! The equipment was blowing over, we were trying not to blow over. And my eyes water like CRAZY in the wind! So I played half of the concert with my eyes closed. Honestly, it was the worst. Colleen took some pictures. I looked at them today (my eyes had cleared enough to see). After all of the weather, dry, dry eyes, etc. when I saw a guy that was a bit crazy in the beginning talking to someone from church, getting dealt with, when I saw a new convert witnessing, I felt much better! This is why we do what we do. For souls I will do it again.

Tomorrow we are up early to go to Carlsbad Caverns!!! We actually got rain today and their is rain in the forcast for the next few days! Thanks to our New Englanders for bringing the rain with them.

The pictures are clickable if you want to see them a bit better.

See you in a few days!

No comments: