Okay, here's a recipe I got from a magazine. I modified it some to make it my own.
Java Lava Ice Cream Pie
20 chocolate sandwiches
2 Tbsp instant coffee
1/2 stick (4 Tbsp) melted butter
2/3 cup bottled hot fudge topping
2 1/2 Tbsp very strong coffee
1 qt vanilla ice cream. 2 cups slightly softened
1 qt coffee ice cream (with choc. chips/chunks is the best)
Garnish: mini chocolate chips
1. Coat 9-in pie plate with non-stick spray.
2. Crust: Process cookies and coffee in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until crumbs are moistened. Press over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 30 min.
3. Glaze: Mix ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
4. Spread 2 cups softened vanilla ice cream in crust; freeze 30 min. Meanwhile, slightly soften 2 cups coffee ice cream. Spread evenly over vanilla ice cream. Freeze 30 min.
5. Spread half of glaze 1/3 cup onto coffee ice cream. Freeze 30 min.
6. Meanwhile soften rest of vanilla ice cream Spread carefully over glaze. Freeze 30 min. Meanwhile, soften coffee ice cream. Spread on pie to 1 inch from edge. Freeze 30 min.
7. Stir glaze. Spread on pie. Sprinkle with choc chips. Freeze until ready to eat.
Enjoy! If you are making this pie for a function, someone else, you may want to make two. One for them and one for you!