Friday, April 8, 2011

Gov. Shut Down

Since "everyone" is talking about the government shut down I thought I'd join in.

For us personally, it affects us directly.
Hubby would not go to work or get a paycheck.
The solution for his work right now is that everyone's coming in today (their Friday off) to work.

Are we nervous?
Not really.  While we are on a tight budget, I think we could handle it for a short time.
Eat mac-n-cheese and hot dogs...cheap food.
I know that God will take care of us.
I believe that the closer Jesus's return come the more we are going to have to depend on Him.

I know if the government shuts down for a few days or more, most everyone will be affected somehow.
How/Will this affect you?

1 comment:

Denise said...

DH gets furloughed as well. But we feel confident we will survive. Unfortunately, we know quite a few people who live paycheck to paycheck and i worry for them.