Saturday, April 23, 2011

life

I have been thinking about what to write for today's post.
So many bloggers have such lovely posts on Easter, the real meaning.
Then I saw this on FB...


Our friends just had their baby.
So helpless, so innocent.
The way he is reaching out, really says it all.

Jesus is my everything, my all. 
Twenty-one years ago I gave my life to Jesus.
He took me as I was, broken and in desperate need of a savior.
I probably looked much like this newborn.
God picked me up and comforted me, just like I know my friend did.
He forgave me of all the wrong I did.
I honestly, can't say enough about how much God has done for me.
This past year He has been especially close and I can't wait to see my Savior again! 

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That baby pic just does something to my heart.

Still so sad I didn't see you. I feel like a big fat jerk.

Emphasis on fat.

Pressed Petals said...

Mandi...don't worry about it. Next time you come out to El Paso we will totally have to get together.

Anne of Alamo said...

oh thank you for this post...feeling a bit weepy lately...darn hormonal swings! tee hee
I will probably call you Friday? okay dokay?

Pressed Petals said...

Anne...please do call. Friday will be good.