Thursday, April 14, 2011

today...

*school went so good that i still feel like we forgot something.
*the wind is threatening to blow hard and fast like the other day (some say 80 mph).
*son came to me and said, "i think i just swallowed a lego."  after call to hubby, dr. (who said to take him to the er for x-rays, and dear friend of boys with legos AND asking son a ton of questions, we are going to take my mother-in-laws famous words "this too shall pass" approach.  it was really small and smooth, by the way.  he swallows bigger chunks of food.
*at lunch daughter almost chokes on her hot dog!
*tonight we are going to an awards banquet for daughter who is being recognized for her writing in the city wide writing fair.  maybe we'll run into some of our public school friends.  plus they lowered the ticket price so we all are going!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared! You are my hero! But what I don't understand is why did you tell your mom? Heck I used to sneak those things before dinner and nobody was the wiser....

P.S.
Good move not eating the sharp ones...hurts later on!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Hey guess what! I'll be driving through your neck of the woods! Kind of. Sort of. . .

I'm going to El Paso! So I'll be in your state at least!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

You know, like "passing by". . . I'm going to wave and yell at ya. . .

Pressed Petals said...

mandi...when? i emailed you. that would be so fun to meet.

blogdude...hahaha! i am glad he told me! he thought your comment was funny.