Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday

Are you tired of our trip yet?  I hope not.
Sunday we went to church with my sister (we stayed at her house) then headed up to the high desert to see my maternal grandparents.  We also drove by my old high school.

It was a nice surprise to see my aunt and her hubby too.

Now for a special treat.  My grandpa was singing up a storm when we were there so I had Colleen record it.  (I am not pregnant, just look like that in that shirt.)  He sang this song all of the time growing up.  "Little Brown Jug"



Not bad for an 80+ year old man.  The one thing I wish I got on tape was him trying to get a picture of us.  You know that video of the two elderly folks trying to figure out the camera on their laptop?  Well, triple the funny factor.  He was hysterical!  He didn't know how to find us in the camera then he learned how to zoom in and out..."WOW!"   Click..."That was beautiful!"  Zoom...click..."Beautiful!"   He had us all busting up.

Everywhere we went seemed like it took at least 1 1/2 hours to get there.  So our bums still have the car seat seams in them.

No comments: