Thursday, February 14, 2013

Instead of Flowers

Don't get me wrong, while I L.O.V.E. flowers anytime of the year,this Valentine's Day I asked for something different.

My grandparents would always sing this song and it always brings a smile to my heart.

It also completes my wall...
 
I spent a good deal of time today arranging and rearranging the wall decor.


I think I finally have it...(I am working on something to put in the blank frame.)

I just need a little something to go between the map and the photo of C.
I may try to paint one or more of the frames to make it look more uniform...this is REALLY stepping out of my comfort zone here...all of these colors!

Since it is Valentine's Day, I have to share the card I found for Hubby...it is so us.



Hope your Valentine's Day was a good one. ♥♥♥

No comments: