Monday, April 26, 2010

Kitchen Decor

I told you I would try to post these by Friday...well that didn't happen.  Life got in the way.
Anyway, here's the new additions to our kitchen.
Our kitchen was Fava Green (like sage).
Now it's Antique Lace with White trim.  SO much brighter.
Also, we had roosters and rooster decor.
Now, I am going...well, I don't really know what style, just whatever I like.

Here is a two-for-one.  I bought these letters at hob lob.
I got inspired by this blog.  I LOVE this color. 
It's a 2-4-1...and DS LOVEs to switch them often.  "Eat" and "Tea".

Next, is the black "S".  Also bought at Hob Lob.  I LOVE letters and numbers.  I didn't know just where I wanted to put this.  So for now it goes here!
The numbers I got for 25 cents each at this "junk" store out of town. 
I can see myself going back there again and again.
The "98" has no meaning.  Just hung it like that!

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this sign from the "junk" shop.
The thingy under it, I already had.

Ok, I am throwing these out here.  I have these for sale (the chicken has been sold).
Each is only $3.  If you would like to buy them, I accept PayPal.  Thanks!
(The cookie jar is missing the lid.)
Have a nice day!

No comments: