Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Story pt 2

So I just finished a lunch of leftover BBQ brisket, and a few peanut m&m's!  I thought I had better get back to our story, before you guys get mad!  heehee

So here we go...

Our first real date was at a Mexican restaurant.  Neither of us can remember the name.  We both had chimichangas.  DH recommended it.  He had more food experience than I.  I only knew tacos with ketchup.  Yeap, ketchup!  (Don't worry I don't eat them like anymore, well once in awhile!)  We sat across from each other talking.  I don't remember much from our conversation. 

The resturant was not packed but not empty either.  The lights where dim.  Now DH was thinking that I was just going on this date with him to be nice and this was the last time we'd get together.  I, on the other hand, apparently, was thinking other thoughts .  Now, you have to understand that I was very shy and I didn't tell people how I felt, especially guys.  I still get red in the face telling my DH certain things.  So when I looked at my date and told him, "You have kissable lips."  I was more then a bit embarressed.  I was shocked that I even said that.  I had to excuse myself to go to the ladies room and compose myself.

I came back.  I don't remember much of the rest of the night.  DH told me later that he was glad that I told him that.  He knew I liked him and it wasn't the end.  However, he felt pressured to kiss me after that.  He didn't.  He was a gentleman.

No comments: