Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Spring has sprung (in most parts of the US).  If you're like me, you LOVE LOVE fresh flowers in our house.  If I was rich I would probably have flowers delivered all year round.  But there is something about having fresh cut flowers from your yard.  However, sometimes the flowers don't realize they need to grow longer stems to fit into vases.  So here's what I did.  I took an old votive cup and used it as a vase.  Perfect!

Yes, that is the window pane in the photos.  It's almost done!  I am SO excited!
I also did some spring cleaning on our pc.  I transfered a LOT of our photos, scrap book stuff to our hard drive!  I always feel better after that is done!

Have a great day!  And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anne of Alamo said...

I am so proud of you and your found frame!! I am cheering you and your office redo !! woo hoo

got the CD! we love it!! start today!!!