Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blogger Envy

Are you like me?
Do you sometimes feel like "Keeping up with the Bloggers" is the new "Keeping up with the Jones."
You know, you browse through blog after beautiful blog showcasing their gorgeous homes, redos, etc.
I could spend all day in this bathroom.  (I am pretty sure it's from 320 Sycamore.)

And do tons of laundry here in Home and Harmony's laundry room.

 Another beautiful bathroom.  (source unknown.  If it's yours, you're one lucky lady.)

How about this kitchen!  Yeap, mine looks just like it...not, but maybe one day!
Sometimes, after spending time closed in the office, looking into other bloggers homes I can feel alittle envious.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our house.  Sometimes I just need to take a break from peeping and sit in our living room with the sun streaming in and listen to the kids and hubby fill it with laughter.

Off to enjoy clean my lovely home.

And Anne I hear you screaming that our home is beautiful!  Thank you!

Have a great day and enjoy your home.  Even if it's not "blog worthy", it's yours.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Guilty. Of blogger envy:) But then I look at my babies and think OF COURSE I love their muddy little finger prints all over the walls...some day I'll be missing them!!

Holly said...

I think we are all guilty of that! BTW, your header is adorable! ;)

Pressed Petals said...

Patti...well said.

Holly...Thanks!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

YES! I am just like you! I even think that facebook is the new keeping up with the Joneses, too.

I have to step back in those times and go. . . wait now. This isn't a contest. I only have so much time in the day. I have kids. This is taking the fun out of everything for me!

And then I feel better. Whew. I do love those pictures though.