Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day

Today, I can barely keep my eyes open. 
Blame it on staying up past our bedtime last night.
Blame it on the high winds which are probably filled with things that make my nose stuffed and my head heavy.
Blame it on it being Monday.

Anyway, yesterday was a good day for me. 
I have to be honest...I really don't like it when holidays fall on Sundays.  We are so busy on Sundays that having a holiday, can kind of throw it off.
Anyway, I didn't get flowers from my hubby or kids.  And no cards.
BUT...they did make me computerized notes.  They were sweet and better then cards.
Hubby make pancakes, just for me.  YUM!
We went out for Mexican food!  Another YUM!
I took a big, fat nap...need another one!
Got a flower from church and from the restuarant...thoughtful!

Hope you had a great day!

No comments: