Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Silly Useless Questions

I know I have more important things to write about,
like the elections,
or the yummy dessert I am making,
our up and coming impact team out of state,
...BUT here are some totally useless questions.

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Can you put your mascara on with your mouth closed?
Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
Why is a boxing ring square?

Why isn't there mouse flavored cat food?
Can you cry under water?
Why is it that when we are driving and looking for an address, we turn the volume down on the radio?

And WELCOME to my new followers!  It really makes my day! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cracked me up with this post, my guts are aching. so i just had to comment, hey, I actually have some free time while my food is burning in the oven...silly answers to silly questions

1.glue and plastic are useless together

2.sure, if you lift your eyebrows

3.snow is lighter then rain, silly, just ask a feather

4.that's an oxymoronic question

5.cats don't eat mice they just catch them

6.sure, not that the water cares

7.i don't do that but maybe its a man thing, can't think of two things at once LOL

huggins
pat