Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Year of the Dentist

Our daughter will be getting her gums cut.  Yes, cut.  It seems that a canceled appointment (fam. emergency) lead to cavity, which lead to tooth being pulled, which lead to space maintainer, which lead to some calloused gums, which has lead to needing to cut some of it off.  Did you follow?

Our son has a small jaw (my side of the family), and the potential for a big under bite.
He is going to be getting an enhancer (forgot the real name.) then braces.  This is to hopefully prevent him needing jaw surgery in his 20's. 
Smile pretty!

3 comments:

Holly said...

so here is a tidbit for you! I actually work at a dental office!:)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Girl, feelin' your pain. Jeff had gum surgery and he said it was totally awful. :( Hope this is more minor!

shopgirl said...

My father used to be a dental technician...that all sure sounds expensive. I hope you have dental insurance. Crossing my fingers for you all.