Thursday, January 27, 2011

more randomness

Still catching up.
I made some cinnamon swirl bread.
Can't remember where I found the recipe.
It was good, but will make some changes if I make it again.

"Are You Hungry Tonight?"...cooking with Elvis, aint nothing like it.
Made this yummy recipe.

I HAD to take a pic of this. 
My crusts never come out this nice, this round. 
Now I have proof.
This was for daughter's birthday buttermilk pies.

January is loaded with birthdays. 
Three of which is ours.


Daughter's friend made her a calendar. 

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

You're always cooking something delish!

Okay so I have to ask. . . several posts back. . . the censored post. . .you've got me paranoid!

Pressed Petals said...

It's not you Mandi. No need to fret. And thanks for the nice comments all of the time!