Monday, July 14, 2008

Flyer


Okay, so I don't have a recipe. But you know you really came to hear me babble!!! Today was a busy day, grocery shopping, laundry, etc., etc.... But I had to fit this in today. I made a flyer for a concert with the church's band Remnant. I only have one scrap kit to play with right now so it was a challenge. But here it is! (everything from AWP "Vineyard" kit.) It's not the greatest, but with out my EHD I'm kind of limited.
We are in revival Sunday - Thursday with Evang. Fussel!!! He has to be one of my faves! Not only because he looks like my father-in-love. (just read that term & love it) He's an awesome preacher. He has already given right on words to 4 people. Our neighbor came out Sunday night! She needed healing and he was praying for the sick. She can't tell if she's healed yet, but she said she liked it and would let us know. Please pray that she comes again and gives her whole life to God.
Well, I had better get. I still have laundry and things to do!! Have a great day!
P.S. Be sure to check out the slide show a few posts down if you haven't already!

No comments: