Thursday, July 31, 2008

Parental Pause


Okay, this is going to be a short one. I just have to vent a bit. Tuesday C was wearing pants! It's hot. I asked her why she's not wearing shorts. "They are dirty." I just did laundry Mon. To make this short, she is down to 2 pairs of shorts, one of which needs to be ironed. I thought we just went to the store, bought pants. I know she doesn't have a lot of clothes, but she has enough. Where'd the others go...is she growing that fast...I don't want to go clothes shopping again...how can I budget that in, again...


On anothe note, our swamp cooler may be dieing. Yesterday, we smelled smoke (like a campfire). The cooler wasn't working right it got up to 85 in the house. I just turned cooler off. R came home did his magic and got it going again. Last night we smell it again. R says someone's grilling. I sure hope so. I do know that I am ready for it to cool down, so we can cool down. On any given day our house is 75 or more.


I was supposed to keep this short! Hi Michele!

6 comments:

gabs-art said...

hope the cooler is working now!

Anonymous said...

Ugh about your swamp cooler - we couldn't survive without AC here in Vegas. Hope it keeps on working there for ya!

ScrapShana said...

Oh no! I know what you mean about A/C's going on the fritz. Not fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine! lol We smelled something last night too! Assumed someone was grilling even though it was about 9:30.
Carlsbad Caverns tomorrow, YEA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot deal without A/C. Hope your swamp cooler stays working!

Anonymous said...

Whew...I don't like the heat. Hope you get that cooler up and running for good.