Monday, July 28, 2008

Mmmm Monday


Welcome to Mmmm Monday, where I talk food!! From recipes, tips and yummy food stories, this is sure to satisfy your taste buds!

Today I don;t have a recipe, but I have a great free recipe source! Kraft Foods
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/registration/contextualsignuplogin?RegistrationActivityID=1237
If you go to this site you can sign up for their free magazine full of recipes that are kid friendly and down to earth. I have made many recipes from these mags. Some where hits others where not, but there is enough that you should be able to find what suits your family. The web site also is loaded with recipes and tips. Hope you sign up today!

Also, I just wanted to share with you what I spent at the grocery store yesterday. We only have two places to shop for food here, there's no double coupons, etc, so food shopping can be a pain sometimes. Anyway, I spent $25.02 on 3 gallons of milk, 2 cartons of strawberries, lettuce, 5 kiwi, broc, 24 eggs, 2 lb carrots, 2 pkgs hot dogs, 3 lbs apples, cabbage, 1 lb onions, 8 sm oranges, 2 lb bananas! I don't know about you, but that was a great deal! As everything has gone up, I am really trying to find the best deals. I had to dig through the produce to find good ones, but it was worth it!

Have a great day!

No comments: