Saturday, July 26, 2008

Singing in the Rain


Good morning! The smell of pepper crusted bacon, whole wheat, wheat germ pancakes cooking on a buttery pan fill the air. The soft steady rain kept us slumbering in our beds until 8:00! Some even later! Though we have things to do we don't want to do them. We want to sit and watch the rain, play in it, etc. It looks like it's going to be a wet one all day! Which is just fine with me. I just wanted to share this weather report with you before I do the bills.

4 comments:

Nyka74 said...

aww that sounds fantastic! especially staying in bed until 8:00 is like a dream to me, since my babygirl was born i usually wake up at 6:00....your blog is so nice-love your layouts :)

Dielle said...

You make the rain sound so lovely! It's not one of my favorite things, but sometimes after lots of sunny days, I do have a glimmer of that feeling.

Your blog is lovely, I really like the beautiful header!

Lynn Grieveson said...

Very wet and wild here too today - although here we have the excuse that it is winter.
www.lynngrieveson.typepad.com

Fran Baity said...

Nice to see you here outside of SM! Hope you have a sunny Sunday!