Sunday, July 20, 2008

Outreach!!

We had an awesome outreach in Tulie yesterday. 74 visitors!!!! B. L. senior rapped. I wanted to highlight what the teens (preteens) were doing, mainly C. The girls are getting bolder. They witnessed to a few of the girls their age, a bit older actually. Then I caught this scene!!! They prayed with some girls. Here the girls are filling out converts cards! When the girls started to witness C was one of the first to want to go. She also street preached Friday night!!! It is so awesome to see out kids live for God. I wish I could put more pictures on here, but I'd have to blur so many faces! The youth are really on fire!

1 comment:

Anne of Alamo said...

yes!!! the next generations steps up!!! so awesome to hear about! Please tell "C" she is amazing to an old fart of 44! Great report!