Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Web Wednesday


Web Wednesday is back for ya! Today, I have a site that I used for awhile, stopped and will now try to start it again. It's the Flylady site. http://www.flylady.net/ My dear friend Anne told me about it. There are many functions to this site, but my favorite part is the daily cleaning zones. Everyday you have a certain area of your house to clean. It usually only takes 15 min. Here's an example from todays "to do chore":


Dear Friends:What a fun and exciting mission that I have for you today? LOL! Let's take a close look at the gadgets and small appliances. The toaster, can opener, coffee maker, microwave etc. The small appliances that you use on a regular basis. When was the last time you cleaned out your toaster; opened up the bottom and dumped the crumbs? How dingy or dusty is your coffee maker? Do we even want to talk about the blades on the electric can openers? How about the outside of the microwave? Wipe them down and make them shine. I am not telling you to drag out every small kitchen appliance you own and to scrub them. Just wipe down the fingerprints, dust, drips, dried food particles on the most used items. Make sure you unplug these items before you clean them! Don't obsess, set your timer for 15 minutes and have fun! Kelly


Tomorrow she'll have something else for me (you) to do. She sends it right to your email. After you read the site, I'd like to know how many of you will/ are going to fly with me. Just respond to this post or email me. I think I need the extra motivation of others "flying" with me!!!

1 comment:

Anne of Alamo said...

I don't want to fly! but oh do I need to!
I will be scrubbing my floors today and decluttering our dining area!