Monday, July 28, 2008

Went right through the paint!


Man, I was putting away the groceries today, and went to take the few trash bags out and throw the box away to replce it with a new one, when I noticed it was all wet. One thing led to another. One of our concentrated cleaners got a hole in it! I don't know how long it was leaking but only after a few seconds the new trash bag box was all yucky and the paint was off. After cleaning everything off, wiping it down, I noticed that it ate through the paint on the selves!! I think I'm going to have to take the self outside a squirt it down. Every time I wipe it, it soaps up and more paint comes off. Had to throw away some food stuff and other items.


But I did good at the grocery store today, the sun is out, the heat it back (people were in pants and light jackets yesterday!!!). We got a lot of rain, but no flooding like a LOT of places aroung us! Thank God. I should go. Just thought I'd do a quick post.

No comments: