Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tools for Tuesday


Welcome to Tools for Tuesday where I share products/items that I use, love or just want to talk about!

Today I have for you "Hey Tom" Dryer Cleaner. It's not something I use all of the time. In fact, I have never cleaned out a dryer before. But these facts had me cleaning our dryer:
1. A lot of house fires start from an unclean dryer. (That was really all I needed.)
2. Dryers should be cleaned every two years.
I ordered this kit from the Flylady for under $20. I'm sure there are more out there. I also looked up our dryer for more detailed cleaning instructions. It was quick and pretty easy. If I could do it, you can do. It's Christine Doable!!! (is that how you spell that word?) You know, our dryer wasn't really that dirty, but I feel much better knowing that it's clean.
Well, that's all folks!!

1 comment:

Nancita said...

I guess I am the only one excited about this info! This is great to know. Yes, dryer fires are serious problems and not enough people know about the risks. I guess the vacuuming the exhaust once a year should keep it risk-free, but it is nice to know about this kit. Gracias!